Two random example turn around sheets from one of our last beta games. In the game the results are from we are only playing with four players.
Interesting things in these results to look for:
- See the monsters. Mmonsters can steal or damage your tax income. (see turn5 of player 1.. Hamlet c117 a small raid on production grounds) Better kill 'm.
- Check the report of Army a10p1 in turn5 of player 1. It's involved in a battle with 2 other players.
- Look for the map image at the bottom and see the map is clickable, uses tooltips and links to other parts. The map and 'things you see on the battlefield' is extremely handy when making orders without a generator.
- See the votes for high priest. This can be a lot of fun. If you get to be highpriest you will be the one dividing lots of nice powers (not seen in these results yet)
- Don't bother the warnings/errors at the start they where mostly made on purpose for testing ;)
- Ohh and we where just testing and didn't bother too much on typing so most names are silly and fora empty..
Well you can better take a look yourselves:
Turn5 of player 1
Turn3 of player 3
Think these HTML's can look better? I agree and if you know your way around XSL you can probably make custom turnout sheets for yourself, us and others!
> Turn2Turn online games
> About Gondor
> Gondor Example